- Class Pack (Bikram)
- Class Pack
- eGift Card
- Pilates Equipments
- Reformers With Tower
- Wall Units
- Class Booking
- Yoga Cruise Retreat 2010
- Hatha Yoga TTC 2011
- SPH Magazine Launch 2011
- Tapestry of Scared Music 2011
- Wanbao Health & Beauty Fair 2011
- Japan Yoga & Dance Retreat 2012
- Marigold HL Yoga Singapore 2012
- Tapestry of Scared Music 2012
- Wanbao Health & Beauty Fair 2012
- Yoga Cruise Retreat 2012
- Wanbao Health & Beauty Fair 2013
- Marigold HL Yoga Singapore 2014
- Wanbao Health & Beauty Fair 2014
- Yoga in The City by Citibank 2014
Maggie started as a professional dancer based in Singapore and Hong Kong. She further her career as a Dance Teacher in Ballet, Jazz and Hip Hop. Teaching in dance studios and various government schools as a MOE registered teacher.
She was introduced to yoga as a form of fitness and discovered many benefits in terms of strength, flexibility and proper alignments compared to dancing.
After 7 years of practicing yoga, she decided to take up the 200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training course with Master Dev Kapil, where she graduated under Tatva Yoga & International Institute of Yogic Science (IIYS) in 2017.
Since then, she starts teaching Hatha Yoga in fitness studios including One Wellness Fitness Club.