- Pilates Equipments
- Reformers With Tower
- Wall Units
- Class Booking
- Yoga Cruise Retreat 2010
- Hatha Yoga TTC 2011
- SPH Magazine Launch 2011
- Tapestry of Scared Music 2011
- Wanbao Health & Beauty Fair 2011
- Japan Yoga & Dance Retreat 2012
- Marigold HL Yoga Singapore 2012
- Tapestry of Scared Music 2012
- Wanbao Health & Beauty Fair 2012
- Yoga Cruise Retreat 2012
- Wanbao Health & Beauty Fair 2013
- Marigold HL Yoga Singapore 2014
- Wanbao Health & Beauty Fair 2014
- Yoga in The City by Citibank 2014
Amelia started practicing Ashtanga Yoga 20 years ago, then found Bikram Yoga in 2006.
Since then, she has been dedicated to Bikram Yoga, and believes that the practice is a powerful tool for physical and mental well-being. Her practice has taught her that the mat is a safe place to find your strengths and weaknesses and work on them - not as though you are waging a war with yourself, but with peace and equanimity.
Yoga has helped Amelia to mother two young children with energy. After years of practice, she was finally able to go to train under Bikram Choudury at his Teacher Training in Spring 2015. She has been loving sharing the practice ever since.
Amelia teaches an energetic, upbeat class with strength and compassion.
Come join her in the hot room.