- Class Pack (Bikram)
- Class Pack
- eGift Card
- Pilates Equipments
- Reformers With Tower
- Wall Units
- Class Booking
- Yoga Cruise Retreat 2010
- Hatha Yoga TTC 2011
- SPH Magazine Launch 2011
- Tapestry of Scared Music 2011
- Wanbao Health & Beauty Fair 2011
- Japan Yoga & Dance Retreat 2012
- Marigold HL Yoga Singapore 2012
- Tapestry of Scared Music 2012
- Wanbao Health & Beauty Fair 2012
- Yoga Cruise Retreat 2012
- Wanbao Health & Beauty Fair 2013
- Marigold HL Yoga Singapore 2014
- Wanbao Health & Beauty Fair 2014
- Yoga in The City by Citibank 2014
Herna’s fitness philosophy is that fitness and health should be an integral part of one’s lifestyle.
Herna’s mantra is ‘Whatever you want is on the other side of fear.’
Herna’s classes focus on mindfulness, breathing and alignment. Practicing with focus and self-reflection, students strengthen their minds and by moving their bodies mindfully through yoga asanas, students build perseverance and stronger bodies.
She is a certified a 200HR RYT Yoga and Pilates Instructor, an English and Drama teacher, an ex-primary school teacher.
She believes that yoga is for every body and that yoga is meant for healing; healing the body, mind and spirit. Yoga that heals will eventually transform and empower us to be stronger and better individuals. All these qualities that help students to live healthier and happier lives.
Herna practices and teaches Hatha, Vinyasa Flow, Power, Ashtanga, Core, Yoga Therapy and Yin Yoga.
Herna also teaches yoga classes at The Yoga Co. and Anytime Fitness NEX. She is also the Founder of Yoga Samudra Singapore.