- Class Pack (Bikram)
- Class Pack
- eGift Card
- Pilates Equipments
- Reformers With Tower
- Wall Units
- Class Booking
- Yoga Cruise Retreat 2010
- Hatha Yoga TTC 2011
- SPH Magazine Launch 2011
- Tapestry of Scared Music 2011
- Wanbao Health & Beauty Fair 2011
- Japan Yoga & Dance Retreat 2012
- Marigold HL Yoga Singapore 2012
- Tapestry of Scared Music 2012
- Wanbao Health & Beauty Fair 2012
- Yoga Cruise Retreat 2012
- Wanbao Health & Beauty Fair 2013
- Marigold HL Yoga Singapore 2014
- Wanbao Health & Beauty Fair 2014
- Yoga in The City by Citibank 2014
Having an active personality, exercising is part of Helen's daily routines.
She believes that fitness is not just a journey but a way of life.
Helen has been practicing Aerobics since she was in her early twenties. Her participation in the Sunrise In The City (SITC) programmes launch by the Health Promotional Board (HPB), sparks her interests in Yoga.
Having the determination and drive to pursue her passion in learning Yoga, Helen has decided to enroll for the 200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training course conducted at One Wellness Fitness Club.
In year 2017, Helen has successfully completed her teacher training and was certified by Tatva Yoga & International Institute of Yogic Science (IIYS).
Helen believes that Yoga is a way of living that aims towards a healthy mind in a healthy body.
''Yoga is for everyone, just be yourself and continuously enjoy practicing Yoga!''